Suggestions for names please!?

I've been writing a novel for over a year, and my character has undergone several name changes in multiple drafts. I am not happy with any name that I can find. My main character is a boy. I would like a one or two syllable first name. It can be simple or it can be unusual, but it cannot be crazy! I need a first and last name, and the last name must go well with his parents names, Nelson and Val. He is rather shy and keeps to himself much of the time. The story details his mother's mysterious disappearance, so he undergoes huge emotional traumas. He is also kind and brave, and a loyal friend. Can you guys please help me out! A first name suggestion or a few of them, or even a list of them, would be absolutely perfect! If you want to add last names, thats even better. Thanks!

Update:

Oh, he also has short brown hair and dark brown eyes. He's rather skinny. Also, please don't suggest a unisex name because the heroine of the story has a unisex name! Thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

William

Thomas

Jack

John

Chris

Peter

Oliver (Ollie)

Daniel (Danny)

James (Jamie)

Matthew

Michael

Henry

Last name suggestions...

Maton, Thompson, Manchester, Foster, Stratton, Drennan, Boyd, Wilson, Jones, Roth, Anderson, Cooper, Parker, Giffin, Boyle, Selleck, Petersen, Fox, Caine, Procter, Williams, Taylor, McKenna, MacKenzie, Carter, Benson, Stabler, Turner and Reagan

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

Shane Grey

Justin Black

Tyson Powers

Lucas Smart

Elliot White

Bryce Weeks

Greyson King

James Knight

• Emily
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Adam, Jameson, Nick, Peter, Kyle, Cole, Sean, Tyler, Caleb

• 4 years ago

Awwww he sounds soooo cute here are some names: Pumpkin, Pounce, Tiny, Sand, Brave or Braver, Bold, Courage, Cloud, Massive, Enormous and Greatest. Hope these names help you choose your kittens name!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Travis Jackson.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How about Alex or Chris? For the last name I was thinking Thompson or Goodwin.

• 9 years ago

For some reason I like Gavin, Grant and Asher. Especially with his parents' names.

• 9 years ago

First names:

Damien

Jared

Todd

Tripp

Austin

Last names:

Rogers

Pantuso

Hausman

Branche

• 9 years ago

First name:

Asher

Last name:

Cooper

Davis

Harper

Bowlin

Green

Warren

• 9 years ago

Last:

Montgomery

Ryan

Young

Smith

Johnson

Kinsler

Wise

First:

Tristan

Liam

William

Michael

Clark

Samuel

Noah

Kalem

Henry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.