Please Read All! STRESS/ANXIETY over this!! :(?

Today is November 30th. Back on September 25th me and my BF had a "dry Humping" incident I was wearing underwear and pajama shorts and he was wearing khaki shorts and underwear. No clothes we removed however we simulated sex. He didnt ejaculate either he said it was more painful than pleasurable. I was... show more Today is November 30th. Back on September 25th me and my BF had a "dry Humping" incident I was wearing underwear and pajama shorts and he was wearing khaki shorts and underwear. No clothes we removed however we simulated sex. He didnt ejaculate either he said it was more painful than pleasurable. I was fine for the whole next week until I got online ( like I am now) and researched in "dry humping" I saw a few posts where a girl said she got pregnant from dry humping. I started stressing as soon as I read that. A week after the dry humping incident I took my 1st home pregnancy test which came out negative (EARLY i know.) Then 20 days after the incident I took my 2nd and 3rd home oregnancy test both of them came out negative. I got a period on October 11th....it started out like a spotting but then continued into heavy bleeding (I FREAKED thinking this was IMPLANTATION....but then I remembered all the STRESS I had been putting my body through) I took my 4th home pregnancy test 26 days after the incident (10 days after the period) it was also negative. I went to get a physical and told my primary physician the whole story and he too told me he doubted I was pregnant after 4 tests and said he'd do another so On October 27th I had my 5th pregnancy test done at the doctors office and it too came out negative. My doctor also diagnosed me with GENERAL ANXIETY DISORDER/ OCD. He said this could be causing all of my abdominal discomfort and back pain as well as nausea because Ive been making myself sick worrying. He prescribed me Lexapro 10 mg a day to take and some xanax. I Freaked again thinking I was pregnant on November 3rd and my mom called my Gynocolegist and she had me come in for a blood pregnancy test this was done 37 days after the incident and 23 days after the period. It too came out negative. I then started my period for November on the 7th. I have not had any sexual contact since the "incident" I still have abdominal cramping back pain bloating and nausea I went to the doctor again on November 29th. He is having me go in on friday for an abdominal ultra sound and upper GI test. I cant believe anxiety can do so much to your body physically. Does anyone else have ANXIETY/OCD physical symptoms like me?
8 answers 8