Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

Should I inform my friend about his fiancee’s sexual history?

One of my friends recently proposed to this girl who has a promiscuous sexual history. She has been around the block a few times. I drilled her a few times myself when we were teens. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to tell my friend about his fiancee’s past for a long time. I held back for a while, but now I think I’m going to tell him the truth so that he doesn’t end up marrying an ex-slut. He’s the type of person who would break off the marriage completely if he knew the truth about this blonde bimbo to whom he might one day call his wife if I don't intervene.

Hell yeah, red207pilot. I've had a few affairs with married women in their 20s and early 30s myself.

I agree with Keith, who wrote "you should tell him because she should have"

• red65
    Favorite Answer

Ok, this "ex-slut" whom you have "drilled" when you were in your teens, what is she like now? Is she still out sleeping around and if so, do you have PROOF? You yourself refer to her as an "ex-slut" which would look like she is monogamous with your friend, the man she plans to marry. So, what's the problem? Are you that miserable and that jealous that you want to take away your friend's happiness and cause a break-up? Who died and put you in charge of their lives? What do you hope to accomplish? Are you secretly jealous or in love with her? I would suggest checking your motives for this desire to inform your friend.

Do you not think that people can do stupid things when they are young (like you did when you slept with her and she did when she slept with you) and then grow up, fall in love, and change for the better? I will say that there is a good chance that your friend already knows some of her history and that you may very well lose the friendship by sticking your nose in where it isn't needed or wanted. Besides, who wants to be friends with someone who has "drilled" your wife, even if it was in school? Please think this stuff through before you do anything.

Now, if you ARE aware of her messing around on your friend currently then I think it might be appropriate to mention it but even then you run the risk of them working things out and edging you out of their lives.

I will share with you something that was shared with me regarding telling people gossip or news that isn't likely to be received well. I was told to ask myself 3 questions: 1) Does it NEED to be told? 2) Does it need to be told RIGHT NOW? 3) Does it need to be told BY ME?

Sit and think about that for awhile and hopefully you will get the answer to your own question.

• Annie

So, you "drilled" her a few times and SHE is the slut. That is hilarious, you are not the person to give anyone advice. What is the difference between what you do and what she has done??

Keep your mouth shut or you will probably lose a good friend and alienate them as friends also.

Source(s): Life Lessons
  • klyn

I were running difficult and did not have time to give up for lunch. I needed to choose up this girl buddy from a huge browsing middle on the meals courtroom She gave me a part a hot meatball sub that she could not conclude....excellent timing and so yummy

Excuse me, but that is none of your business! It would be different if she was still running around, but if she is not, then stay out of it.

I happen to be an "ex-slut'' myself, and it is hard for to me live it down, even though its been years since I was that way. The last thing she needs is for you to ruin her life over the PAST. LET THE PAST BE THE PAST, MAN!!!!

Listen, what makes you think he already doesn't know? in the second place it's none of your Business. Take you info and bury it. forget it and don't bring it up again, you might lose a good friend.

Shut up about it..she'll marry him, and then be out there for the rest of us guys and we won't have to pay her way..that's what he's for.

Source(s): taking married women like her the past 9 years. PRICELESS

Will it make him happy ?, improve his life? , benefit him in some way ?

Or is it just a " gottcha " to his fiance whom you don't like.

sounds like jealousy

I think it'd be in his best interest to inform him.

But do it gently.

yes you should