Do some posters actually think adding an extra 2 or 3 "K"s in the name of a group or person they dislike will?

add any weight to their arguments?

Favorite Answer

It's the sleazy trick of playing the race card.

In the short time I have lived and the few Church's I've been in and the few I've Research none have come close in my humble opinion as Jehovah's witness . They are not perfect and make mistakes ,but who is perfect and is unifiable EX. the Jews were Jehovah's chosen people and look at the MANY mistakes they made .....( talking to the jews "If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea". Isaiah 48:18).. JW in my opinion KEEP striving and gaging there life by bible principal

Ad hominem abuse is the lowest excuse for proper argumentation.

You will find the use of such words as Socialist, Communist and Democrat, as an adjective, are hot currency amongst its proponents.

My icon depicting the new Speaker of the House as an Oompa Loompa is somewhat more subtle than that.

Sure. Some other posters seem to think spelling Obama with a zero gives their arguments extra weight.

I like this post, mmkay? It's fun cuz he's making fun of the posters that say K. I like the letter K.

Do u c how those K's added weight to my arguement? Of course you did....nt.

• ?

Children always find a way to get the attention they did not get when they were younger.

you mean like KKKarl Rove?

Or

AmeriKKKa...?

Nah it's just a visual protest...

glad it offended you..

"God Bless America? No, no, no...God DAMN America...US of KKK!!"

- Obama's Reverend