Why are Hasidic Jews and majority of Black People afraid of Dogs?

I live in NYC, and the building I grew up in, has a few Hasidic families in them. My family has some very close friends who are Jewish, and they don't even bat an eye when around our Chocolate Lab. But the Hasidic Jews run like I am walking with the plague. This is most evident when the local Jewish school is... show more I live in NYC, and the building I grew up in, has a few Hasidic families in them. My family has some very close friends who are Jewish, and they don't even bat an eye when around our Chocolate Lab. But the Hasidic Jews run like I am walking with the plague. This is most evident when the local Jewish school is playing in the park, THEY ALL FREAK OUT! Now it has been 65 years since the end of WWII, and I am not trying to belittle the atrocity that was the Holocaust (Original meaning: A sacrificial offering that is consumed entirely by flames) but GROW UP. Get over the predigious fear of them, the same can be said of Black People (African-American is BullSh*t, were you born in Africa?). Get over your Fears, and get out of the Dark Ages. I mean no Hate, but I hate willful Ignorance in any form, and I am Ignorant of quite a few things, thats why I am Asking. If its a religious condition, Why? If its because Grandma KEEPS TELLING the same horror story about WWII over and over, WHY? The Civil Rights movement is still happening, BUT DOGS are not used by cops that way any more. so why? It is true that, I am apprehensive of Pit-bull Terriers, but they, as a breed have been given a bad name, so I Profile. Don't be afraid of the Dog, But the HUMAN who commands the dog. They are DOGS, MAN'S BEST FRIEND, and why are they called this? BECAUSE THEY DO WHAT WE TELL THEM TOO. Dogs are not evil, People are. when you see a Vicious dog, it never learned Love, only Hate, or survival. Now I am Sure that I will get a lot of people who will think negative of this post, You know what? I Don't Care, why? You are stuck in your own little world, and can never see it form someone else's point of view, "let him without sin Cast the first stone." John 8:7
Once you conquer Fear, Life is beyond our Dreams.
RW
Update: Not mad, Just fed up. Phobias are: an irrational, intense and persistent fear of certain situations, activities, things, animals, or people. that means it is a personal situation, but can be influenced by family, and exasperated. MZ: I am not afraid of Pit-bulls, just their humans. Any dog can be trained, and... show more Not mad, Just fed up.
Phobias are: an irrational, intense and persistent fear of certain situations, activities, things, animals, or people. that means it is a personal situation, but can be influenced by family, and exasperated.

MZ: I am not afraid of Pit-bulls, just their humans. Any dog can be trained, and turned into a viscus animal.