Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Do you think women should be allowed to wear pants inside restaurants instead of dresses?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lol where are you from..or what restaurants are you referring to.. because I wear pants inside of restaurants all the time.

Source(s): Women should not have to be "allowed" to do anything.. as well as men. It should be free will. Why should someone dictate what we wear. Depending on cultural backgrounds of course.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What country do you live in that women can't wear pants inside a restaurant?

I wear pants all the time, their comfy.

• shaner
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

speaking as a guy who loves legs and extreme heels, sure that's an abomination. yet speaking as a feminist, no, do not pay attention to the classes that females can not do what adult males do. you're an equivalent existence form, i'm a guy and that i'm telling you which you deserve the comparable appreciate and rights that I certainly have. you have the proper present from God, the skill to create and supply existence. Be proud your a woman, your an equivalent person. save on with your coronary heart and what you have faith is sturdy. do not enable all and sundry assist you realize your incorrect or your opinion would not count.

• 9 years ago

It depends on what country you're in. In an educated, civilized country women aren't constricted by ancient misogynistic (hateful towards females) laws that prohibit women in public to be allowed to live as equals to men. If you believe in equality for all, then the answer is most definably yes.

Source(s): Life with eyes wide open
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Did you just step off your time machine? We wear pants to restaurants all the time...have done for awhile now. Unless you're talking about fancy shmancy restaurants where you get like one pea for 80 bucks...in that case, yeah we should if they are pants that look really nice.

• mercy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

We women wear what we want to wear, and will always be presentable in whatever we put on, even a nice pair of creased up jeans and a dressy top and jacket.

• 9 years ago

I wear pants in restaurants..

• 9 years ago

Women should get to wear whatever they want.

• 9 years ago

I think women should sit on the floor in restaurants and eat food off of men's feet.

• 9 years ago

I will wear what I choose.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.