Gary asked in HealthMental Health · 10 years ago

F**k life. I'm on the verge of ending mine what do I do?

My girlfriend is on the verge oof leaving me and doesn't trust me. I have NO-ONE in this world. No parents or anything. (Literally and emotionally)

I can't stand myself. I'm a total dick to everyone. I can't seem to be mature and be myself.

I have schizophrenia by the way guys.

Oh, an I'm under a mental health thing, it doesn't help one bit. makes me feel worse.

Favorite Answer

Obviously your schizophrenia (having which is not your fault) is a factor in these feelings and where you are currently in life, but isn't that a good thing to know? At least you're aware of your issue and are therefore able to figure out which kind of help to get. That's a step in the right direction, so be happy about that. You say you're "under a mental health thing" but that it's not working. Don't let that deter you! You just haven't found the RIGHT kind of help yet. It's not you -- it's them. So stop that treatment immediately and find a BETTER one -- a BETTER therapist, BETTER medication, etc. Better options do exist, but you'll never find them without looking. I promise, you will get past this. I, too, have a specific kind of personality disorder and have faced suicidal episodes. Trust me, you will thank yourself for avoiding such a permanent decision.

You're not the only one. I have no parents, hardly close ones to talk to. It's called life. You go through stuff and learn from it. You're gf leaves you: sure think of good times but its not the end. Look to the future, go out and just have fun. Dont expect to be helped when you're on the ground. Go on with therapy or whatever and just let go of the tensions. These are the hardest years that everyone over comes, look back and laugh about. Circle of life. Like I said, you're not the only one. Best wishes.

I envy you. I'm locked into an office job, debts up to here, nasty mean cruel wife etc. If you have no-one, you are free to just take off and go anywhere and start over and do anything.

Invent something, license the idea Nothing to loose means you can be the next in the line of great contributors where here I sit locked down for life. lucky bugger

Dude...everyone, at some point in their life, feel like letting go. It's just a bad moment, it will pass. By the way, dump your stupid girlfriend and get another one who trust's you.

Just chill

smoke a blunt and release the stress marijuana

Source(s): Me

Go to a doctor now !

go to therapy. we are not responsible for you if you die.