Poll: Broze Silver Gold Or Platinum?

If your were given a Trophy/Medal which would you want out of?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm.... Well i normally would say platinum but there is no such medal awarded. so... GOLD

Source(s): TSUTAJA!!! *uses Grass Mixer*

Bronze because:

1. Silver is the biggest loser.

2. Gold and platinum usually turns you into an arrogant t**t who'll blame anything but yourself for lack of form (ie Alex Fergusson nearly always blames the referee when his side loses).

3. Bronze means you worked hard at it but still had a chance to have fun and enjoy yourself. Silver, Gold, and Platinum mean you've probably done nothing but work and focused on the task at hand.

Having said that, I'd want Gold or Platinum so I can sell it for a high price and get something I really want.

Platinum

Platinum

Pokemon Platinum

A Platinum Flareon, plus it would look good under an ember-lit light

Platinum ofcourse x

You better do some research first as to supply vs demand by the Automobile Manufacturers (catalytic converters). How about some mining stock Stillwater Mine (SWC) in Montana is only large producer in the USA.

platinum, not because i like or dislike it,but because its also the name of my favorite game.pokemon platinum & Pokemon Gold version for GBA.

• Dawn

Gold!