Bring out green in hazel eyes?

I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes & medium skin tone. when it really sunny out, or when it snows (and is bright outside) my eyes are really green. In normal light they're more honey/brown & less green.

Would a carmel blond with red undertone hair color bring more of the green out?

Thanks in advance :}

• Favorite Answer

I have a tan skin tone and hazel eyes. I don't think a red undertone would bring them out. I have medium brown hair with blonde highlights and it makes my eyes pop. You wanna know why your eyes pop in the snow? It's because white brings out the green. I advise you to wear white shirts.Gray shirts also do the trick too. What I also found helpful was brown eyeliner. I hope this helps!

Source(s): My personal experience

I actually think that your current hair color does you more justice than red. You need to learn to apply eye makeup in order to make your eyes pop out. Your green eyes will just blend in with red or blond hair.

attempt getting a eco-friendly liner in simple terms to placed on gently, this may kick the fairway off, yet then a red eyeshadow with quite carry it out placed it on you lid and if thats no longer sufficient dab a lighter red gently lower than the bottom lashes and forehead :) Hopes this facilitates x

i think black hair would bring them out the most

Yes! Sounds really good.