How do I deal with Social anxiety? It's getting in the way of my education?

I really need some advice. I'm 19 years old and I dropped out of school when I was 16 due to my anxiety. I've been taking G.E.D classes for months now and my teacher informed me that I'm improving and doing really well. But my attendance is bad. And I can't take the G.E.D exam unless I improve... show more I really need some advice.

I'm 19 years old and I dropped out of school when I was 16 due to my anxiety. I've been taking G.E.D classes for months now and my teacher informed me that I'm improving and doing really well. But my attendance is bad. And I can't take the G.E.D exam unless I improve my attendance. I would only show up like 2-3 times a week. My teacher told me I could get kick out if I continue to have a poor attendance. Honestly, everytime I step in this class, I get this really anxious feeling that's so unbearable that I would start shaking. I don't know how to control it! This is because, the enviorment of my class is too wild and out of control. Almost everyone in that class is disrespectful, loud, obnoxious, ignorant and would pick a fight for no reason. Which makes it very difficult for me to concentrate. And it doesn't help that I suffer from this stupid social anxiety disorder.

So lately, because I couldn't handle the stress I went on self distruction. I just woke up one morning and I just shut down. Like I didn't care anymore and didn't even bother going to class. I haven't been in class for two weeks. It's really making me depressed. And I feel pathetic knowing that fact that I'm letting my fear of people get in the way of my academics. That I'm letting people I don't know control my life! But I don't know what else to do. I don't know what are causing these feelings? It's something I'm really not able to control! I've always suffered from this ever since I was in 2nd grade. I thought I was just shy but it's so much more intense than shyness. I just get this sick feeling whenever I'm around unfamiliar people.