Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which laptop is better lenovo or Dell in India?

I m planning to buy a laptop with below config:

Configuration:

14/15” Screen

i3 processor or above

>= 500 GB HDD

>= 3 GB RAM

>= 512 MB Graphics Card

Budget: 30,000 to 40,000

Please suggest which laptop is better.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dell is the best choice considering better value for money, durability. We have used Dell Inspiron and Studio models in our office for yours...

Source(s): My personal experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lenovo Ideapad Y560 0646-2HU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

*Get Entertained with Dolby Home Theater surround sound with JBL designed speakers ? HD graphics support and HDMI output ? OneKey Theater II - intelligent one-touch audio-visual optimization for clearer, brighter images and richer audio

*ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 graphics with 1GB DDR3 graphics memory

*SlideNav - intelligent touch-sensitive slide bar for easy desktop navigation

*OneKey Rescue System - With the touch of a button, you can restore the system and recover valuable data. It also recovers essential system files in the event of corruption, and can be used to initiate a virus scan before entering Windows.

*With Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows 7, the Lenovo Y560 delivers faster boot and shutdown, richer multimedia capabilities and easy system maintenance tools. A Lenovo exclusive. Plus Microsoft Office 2007 Trial Version

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there's a workstation , i'm uncertain climate it truly is lenovo or acer around 25k it even have photograph card and intel twin center processor never choose for the main maximum costly workstation b'coz too many develop workstation is supplied in short era and then u will think of that u could have anticipate a while

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can find the best deal in the Amazon's Cyber Week Deals http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&tag...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dell...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.