Mr Chris asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Movies with the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center?

What movies feature the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center? Something romantic would be ideal, but not required at all.

Best answer gets 10 points, thank you very much!

Favorite Answer

The Christmas Tree (1996 TV movie)

starring Julie Harris, Trini Alvarado, Andrew McCarthy

IMDb synopsis:

A story about a forming friendship between an elderly nun, Sister Anthony, and New York's Rockefeller Center's head gardener Richard Reilly, who wants to fell a tree she's been growing for decades and move it to New York for Christmas display.

That's the only one I know about that focuses on the tree. I'll try to recall Christmas scenes that show the tree.

I think it was a scene in the movie Elf with Will Ferrel :) Hope this helps!

Source(s): movie knowledge ;)