Disco
Lv 4
Disco asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

how serious is the Wikileaks?

What are the effects that can happen due to this?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wikileaks is just a method in which the founders and owners can exploit the sensitive relations between nations for personal power and glory.

In other words, they want to find the worst material possible on as many countries as they can. They like to pretend they're some renegade revolutionists, but want their glory at the world's expense.

I've posted before, they're the nosy virtual neighbor who just happens to inform your other neighbor what you said about their yard looking like a trash dump. And, if they start anything, they'll feign disappointment or the role of the victim while rejoicing behind closed doors.

They haven't found anything so far aside from some name-calling between countries, in international correspondences. Nothing major yet. I just wonder how things will be when communication is shut down even further between nations because someone will tattle somewhere.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well considering your bad reputation on foreign policy is already bad, it may lead to bad diplomacy, America has Criticised all these world leaders, behind their backs in secrete documents, now there sitting there with red faces, knowing the world now knows what they think of everybody, i personally find it funny because the world thinks a lot of bad stuff with Obama and the USA in general XD.

But the worse that could happen, is bad diplomacy and shuck up friendship etc.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nothing will happen unless you are some crackpot doomsday idiot who thinks it will get us all killed

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

so far nothing critical mostly embarrassing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.