Anyone surprised that once again Angelina Jolie proves that she's a phony? Details inside->?

She is one of the biggest phonies & her being an Ambassador to the U.N. is a disgrace.->

Bosnian Rape Victims Protest Angelina Jolie Movie in Letter to U.N.

Angelina Jolie is the target of more criticism over her feature directorial debut, a love story set during the Bosnian War.

The actress -- who recently cut short the film's shoot after rumors that it portrayed a relationship between a rapist and his victim sparked protests -- was called "ignorant" on Monday by a group of women who were victims of sexual violence during the 1990s war, the AFP reported.

In a letter to the United Nations refugee agency, for which Jolie is a goodwill ambassador, the Women Victims of War said its members are "deeply concerned about the movie."

"Angelina Jolie's ignorant attitude towards victims says enough about the scenario and gives us the right to continue having doubts about it," the letter read.

After rumors of the rapist love story line surfaced in October, a group of Bosnian War rape victims pressured city officials to withdraw Jolie's filming permit.

The rumors proved to be untrue, and after the country's minister of culture read the script -- about a Bosnian woman who falls in love with a Serb man -- the permit was reinstated. However, Jolie earlier this month cut the shooting schedule from 10 days to three and decided to film some of the scenes originally planned for Bosnia in Hungary instead.

At the time, Jolie said she wanted to meet with the groups that complained to clear up any misunderstanding, but no meeting ever transpired.

"We have insisted to meet Angelina Jolie since we don't want to be wrongly presented in the world ... Our voices are worthwhile and we should have got much more respect," the WVW letter read.

"Angelina made a big mistake. We feel that she did not act like a real UNHCR ambassador and we believe that she has no more credibility to remain the ambassador," the letter concluded.

• rose
    Favorite Answer

She only ever does "good" things for her own ego, because she gets a massive reaction from the press when they all say, "oooh, look at Angelina, the 21st century mother Theresa"... And she thrives on this. It makes her head inflate bigger than a hot air balloon. She's doing good in order to reep the praise and thus help her own ego (and career).

If she really wanted to do good for good's sake, she would give her money and help others privately, without anyone else knowing. She has the money and power to do that.

Source(s): I never liked her anyway, she's just a fish mouthed attention seeker lmao... Immature I know haha. =D

In my opinion, she should never have been in that position in the first place- all she does is adopt kids, which is fine, but that doesn't mean she's doing any good. the example she's setting for those kids is horable, and like the letter said, she's not credible, and she's very ignorant and full of herself.

I'm not surprised at her latest act of idiocy, and I'm surprised she's still around enough to make these stupid choices and embarrass herself. if she was actually smart, she'd go away for a while and stop trying to be mrs. super celebrity, because I think people are sick of her. being a Goodwill Ambassador doesn't make you a good person, and it doesn't mean she should have that position still- I think her title as Ambassador needs to be re-evaluated, and probably taken away

Celebrities should not be in Government...simple as that

• John

Angelina is the biggest fake, mental case out there. I have never liked her with her freakish tendancies and worry about those poor kids she adopted, although I am sure they are mostly cared for my nannies thank God. Angelina is nothing but a piece of trash that cares for no one but herself. She has no class at all as seen by her comments throughout the years about things she has no clue about. I hope she does sink with this latest slap in the face and hope she loses her ambassador status which was a joke to begin with.

No I am not surprised. She was a cheater and home wrecker what else would you expect from a person like that? I do not have much respect for people that cheat with married people, I do not care if they are male or female. If a person belongs to another that means you keep your hands off.

How she ever got in to the government is beyond me. I never saw her run for anything and if I did she is not someone I would vote for.

Female Mel Gibson: Tons of talent, needs attention, lacks anytype of understanding of issues outside of her little playland (between her ears).

We would never make a love story about a German or Ukrainian Jew falling in love with her Nazi German captor.

Just a guess here, Scooter, but something tells me a movie with that plot line is not going to be a box office giant.

why do people even give this big lip punk any credit? she's a homewrecker ,which is not a judgement it's a FACT. she sucks. i'm tired of hearing about her, she's not special, why do people uplift these people? just because she adopts black kids doesn't make her special. celebrities in government= EPIC FAIL.

I've always strongly disliked her, she seems like a stuck up snob.

i don't think foolish movie-stars should be in government...the United States Government's citizens are not here for flaky actresses to make money. bah-humbug.

I'm pretty sure she's done more good in this world than you or I or most other people have...