Good side dishes for fried shrimp?

I'm going to have fried shrimp for dinner. Any ideas for reasonably healthy sides that would go well with it ? (I know....Fried Shrimp is not overly healthy to begin with, but these are reduced fat from Trader Joes so they're not quite as bad :)

Favorite Answer

Red Beans and Rice!

Happy Birthday! I'd make some french fries - or if you don't have any, use whole potato, cut them into small wedges -1/8 - 1/16, season them, and bake them till they are just tender - cutting them 1st allows them to dry out in the oven a little. Then pan fry them in a little oil just to crisp them up and get some color on them. I know what it's like to have a winter birthday - Mine was 2 weeks ago - not much fun when you have to either clean the driveway and the car just to go out to eat, or cook your own dinner.

Salad French fries. Coleslaw

I like to toss through rissoni or orzo salad with sweet chilli sauce and a little rabbit food (greens)

Rice pilaf and salad.

• Mandy

Try some pasta or veggies.