Ramadan: Can a Muslim be religious but secular in the same time?

I am Muslim Sunni, I believe in god I pray and I do all the duties... but I have a question. When it comes to politics, can I be secular? Here in Canada we have a lot of Socialists and Liberals, and most of them are religious Christians. I do not support Muslim countries like Iran and KSA. I support Muslim... show more I am Muslim Sunni, I believe in god I pray and I do all the duties... but I have a question. When it comes to politics, can I be secular?

Here in Canada we have a lot of Socialists and Liberals, and most of them are religious Christians. I do not support Muslim countries like Iran and KSA. I support Muslim countries like UAE, Kuwait, Turkey, Egypt.

Am I a Munafiq (a hypocrite) for my political beliefs? thanks.
Update: By the way I am just 18 so don't call me ignorant :-P

and I support Socialists a lot, NOT COMMUNISTS.
Update 2: I agree with EVERYTHING the Koran says, I am not denying anything. But I read the Koran and I noticed it is very close to Liberalism... under an Islamic state people are equal, Islam believes in economical liberalism (taxes go to poor people). No where it says that an Islamic state should be retarded like Iran... show more I agree with EVERYTHING the Koran says, I am not denying anything.

But I read the Koran and I noticed it is very close to Liberalism... under an Islamic state people are equal, Islam believes in economical liberalism (taxes go to poor people). No where it says that an Islamic state should be retarded like Iran or KSA, these countries make me sick