virgo asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 9 years ago

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( say hi it will make me happy?

my mom and dad are so mad at me i really dont see what i did that wrong my brother stol the tv remote from me so i yelled and i wasnt happy how my dad delt with the problem because he got mad at me and apperently my mom and dad though i was being disrespectful so they sent me straight to bed and i heard my mom say a mean comment like- "she is turning into a ignorent teenager who thinks she can do whatever she wants" that comment mad me so upset that i have been crying for 1 hour and i still am crying. Also my mom is always getting mad at me because of my "sleeping styles" i am a SUPER heavy sleeper and the only thing that can wake me up is a human alarms do not work on me, and she got mad, i mean it isnt my fault! you might say that they are mean parents but they really arent i just want an idea on how to calm them down and my mom and dad said we will not be doing christmas and that he mission tommmorw is to put all the christmas decorations back :( help im only 13

she doesnt know i am on the computer

• Candy
    Favorite Answer

Oh honey...parents are mean sometimes....they maybe stressed about things an taking it out on u which isn't fair...just hang in there...

It's typical this kind of stuff will happen as a teenager so get used to it but it will still be the best time of you life.

Your mom's lying.

Your overreacting.

If your on the computer, it can't be that bad.

We all go through that stage. Your not the only one.

If you were looking for support, your not going to get it here. Try myspace.

Cheer up! It'll get better.. Your parents are probably just tired... Say you're sorry even though you have nothing to be sorry for.. It'll make your parents think you're becoming more responsible! :)

• Foxx

We are all having bad and sad days -but okay, i will say Hi and hope it all works out for you.