if i have 150.00 in my fulltilt poker account can i deposit 100.00 just to make the 250.00 to withdraw it.?

i find it hard to make the 250.00

so i was just looking for a way to get my money out before i loose it all.

• pdq
    Favorite Answer

The answer is "yes", but WITH A CATCH:

The catch is this - HAVE YOU met your initial agreement that you made with Full Tilt? Did you sign up for any sort of bonus money that had any sort of extra requirements???

I'm fairly sure that Full Tilt doesn't have any bonuses that have to be played out a certain number of times, but you should check the agreement you clicked. (You know - that one that you probably just scrolled through and click "OK" without really reading it.)

In most casinos that offer bonuses, you must play through the money 30 times before you can make a withdrawal.

The safest thing would be to e-mail them and ask them. They are an honest organization and will not try to stop you from getting your money like most on-line casinos do.

One more thing - if you DO make a deposit, you will probably have to wait over a week or so before you are allowed to withdraw that deposit amount.

Your best bet is to follow Tyler's advice. Personally I would ask them to mail you a check for $150. As long as you have a checking account, it won't be a problem.

Just ask them to send you a check for your full account balance. The check minimum is $100.

FullTilt is an honest place. It's your money and they will give it back if you want it.

Yes, that's the deposit trick.

You can deposit money to make up for a random balance & withdraw it all at once to bypass minimum withdrawal limits. It's not forbidden in the rules.