Do you know the difference between a veterinary technician vs a veterinary assistant?

I'm a veterinary technician student and I need your help on a persuasive essay. Please I would like to know your answers! :) Afterwards if you're curious to know and do not know definitely google/yahoo it :). How important is your veterinarian's staff and how much do they matter to you? Do you... show more I'm a veterinary technician student and I need your help on a persuasive essay.

Please I would like to know your answers! :) Afterwards if you're curious to know and do not know definitely google/yahoo it :).

How important is your veterinarian's staff and how much do they matter to you? Do you feel like they are knowledgable?

Have any good stories you can tell me? (Ex: The receptionist almost dropped my dog?)