Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

How much would you pay to have a kicker that could hit 80 yard field goals on ur team?

lets say:

within 30 yards = 100%

within 30-40 = 95%

within 40-50 = 90%

within 50-60 = 80%

within 60-70 = 70%

within 70-80 = 50%

within 80-85 = 35%

within 85-90 = 25%

I'd be putting a franchise mark on this guy... however he'd probably be worth 30m to me. Your an nfl owner

Favorite Answer

A guy like that's priceless. Do u realize how that effects the whole concept of field position?

He would definitely be worth a lot. Probably as much as I'm paying my quarterback. If a guy can kick 60-70 yard field goals at a 70% success rate, he's a very special player and he can be a difference maker when it comes down to the final seconds in a big game.

close to 10 million a year, a team can basically score off a mediocre drive that ends in the 50 and that right there is something that cant be measured.

he'd be my highest paid player. You're almost guarunteed to score points on every drive, and he can keep the other team in bad field position with kickoffs all day.

No more than 6 mil a year. He still can only put up 3 points at a time, I'd rather spend that money on a playmaker opposed to a kicker.

Whoever had him would never get rid of the guy. This guy alone would change the way football is played.

I would definitely franchise him and probably pay him around $20m/year.