Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL : I'm 29 Years old but do you think I would of Liked being in my 20s in The 90s?

I was a Teen in The 90s but it would be cool to be An Adult in the 90s

Best Answer

Just be happy that you're an adult now. I'm still a teen and think about my generation for a second...really. We were just old enough to still think Britney Spears wasn't insane and to still like the Backstreet Boys and nsync. I wasn't even old enough to really like AFI yet. I think it would've been cool to be a teen in the '90s rather than a kid. I just think the '90s were cool. Simpler than now and yet there were cell phones and computers. It would've been perfect! Lol In my 16 years, I've used a cassette player, a plug in sterio, a portable cd player and mp3 players. Too much change, ya know?

the 90's were good. But we think about that about all past eras, it makes us feel safe. Like all the nostalgia surrounding the 50's and 60's when really it was a very stressful time, the cold war was going on! So maybe you feel nostalgic about the 90's because You felt safe or because you surpassed something you were going through, we look back and remember the good times. My advice is enjoy life now, and you can listen still listen to records from the 90's etc.. and enjoy that time as well. Good luck

i was a kid in the late 90's and a teen in the late 2000's

I wish i was born in the early 90's sometimes

Lucky duck! I was a kid in the 90's and I wish I could have been a teenager and gone to at least one of Nirvana's concerts and remembered the grunge era!

Maybe the early 90's. Life was good.

yeah I was in my 20s thru the 90s what do ya want to know

what? i wish i were you. im a teenager now and when i look back on shows like sister sister, saved by the bell and many more shows. it seems like it was FUN to be a teenager in the 90s. nowadays everything is so boring.

i was in my 20's in the 90's. eh, it was ok. being a teen in the 80's was the bomb though.

No