Why is Yahoo my Default search Engine?

I use Firefox, and didn't install anything from Yahoo recently. Why is it suddenly redirecting my searches from the address bar, and how do I set it back to Google as my default search engine? I tried removing all other engines but Yahoo is still there? Help!?!

Favorite Answer

you can go to search engines you see a small arrow press at the arrow and you see a list at the end of the list you will see manage search engines press on that you will see a list of search engines you can move the one you want up and that it.

I have the exact same situation and I don t see any "search engines" place - if you mean the magnifying glass and "Search" - like she said " I tried removing all other engines" I did that too and it doesn t change anything. My home page is set to Google as well as my search, but Firefox opens on Yahoo. I don t see anyplace to "click on Firefox" at the top either. I couldn t find anything about it at Mozilla.org either.

At the top click Firefox then Preferences and I found it under Search

What do you mean by "go to search engines"?? Where do you see this?