My boyfriend told me that he wants me to model in this oufit for him? (pic included)?

http://mobile.victoriassecret.com/mt/www.victorias...

Should I model this for my boyfriend? He told me that he would buy it if I did it. I think it's gorgeous. Hes taking me tomorrow to go try it on. I'm doing something speacial since it's almost his 22nd bday! :)

Tell me your opinions.

Favorite Answer

It is very pretty, i know i could never pull it off! Go ahead and model it for your boyfriend, if you are confident enough or comfortable enough with him then that does it matter? Obviously he really likes it and thinks you are beautiful too so he wants to put the two together, be flattered that he thinks you are so pretty and wants to get something for you :) of course, he may expect something like that to be worn for other alternatives because it's so sexy, if you know what i mean. If you are already having sex and all that and don't feel awkward if u haven't and would feel inclined to have sex with him because he got it just for you then don't, but if you are in that stage of relationship then it can just be another lingerie he enjoys on you. It's for is birthday, if it makes him and you happy then i don't see why not. Good luck, i hope it looks fabulous :)

It's honestly totally up to you! I think it's really pretty and I don't see why not, but if you feel too exposed or something, don't. I think your bf would understand :)

sluuuuuuuttty!

sorry. but thats my opinion :P

i realize it's your boyfriend, but if he really needs you dressed like that is he worth it? not saying you should dump him. definately dont, but yuo dont have to feel pressured to wear that. I wouldnt...

why not, it's a beautiful outfit. and hell i mean why not please your man and have fun doing it.