Anime where a popular guy falls in love with a regular girl?

more than one guy has to fall in love with the same girl

guys have to be sexy/hot

no fantasy/magic ****

has to have romance comedy and school life

REMEMBER-no magic/fantasy (angels, vampires, fairy, mermaid etc..)

ive watched- maid-sama, special a, itazura no kiss, peach girl, ouran high school host club, wallflower etc...

NO manga!!

i LOVE force kisses and stuff like that

please add a litle DESRIPTION!!!

sryy if im picky

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Aishiteruze Baby

A player kind of guy is in charge of taking care of a little girl. He learns responsibility and his love interest starts to look at him in a different way. They fall in love sooner or later.

Special A

Almost exactly like Maid-Sama. A strong girl has never been beaten by anyone before, until she met a certain boy. She declares him worthy of a rival, but he ends up loving her (when they are teens) while she is oblivious.

Bokura Ga Ita

This anime is about a normal girl who has a crush on a popular-kind of guy. The guy is still not over his ex-girlfriend, who died in an accident over the summer(?). They start going out, but have problems involving the guy's best friend and how he is not over his ex.

B Gata H Kei (reversed, popular girl falls in love with normal guy.) This anime is slightly perverted. A girl who is beautiful, popular and kind wants to find a 100 'sex' buddies. She sets out to find a guy that has no experience. She bumps into a very normal guy, and tries to persuade him by doing perverted things. He is at first very unknowledgable about these things.

Lovely Complex

An abnormally tall girl and short boy are known as a comedy act in their school. They always fight and are the cause of laughter in the classroom. This girl wants to find a boyfriend taller than her. This boy wants to be with a girl who is coincidentally the tall girl's friend, but fails. Everyone always says they're dating, but they are kind of best friends sometimes. The girl ends up falling in love with the boy first, and he finally returns her feelings.

Skip Beat

This anime is about a girl who has followed this guy around ever since high school. He asked her to come with her, because he 'needed' her in order to make his dream come true. He ends up being a famous rockstar and she cooks, cleans and everything for him. He rarely comes home. One day, she buys something for him and delivers it to his office. She overhears him saying he doesn't care about her at all, that she is just like a maid. She plots her revenge and dyes her hair, declaring she will also become famous. She falls in love with a guy who is coincidentally, her ex's enemy.

Nodame Cantabile

Hanasakeru Seishounen

Bakuman *ONGOING*

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy
  • patao
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Anime Girl In Love

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Anime where a popular guy falls in love with a regular girl?

more than one guy has to fall in love with the same girl

guys have to be sexy/hot

no fantasy/magic ****

has to have romance comedy and school life

REMEMBER-no magic/fantasy (angels, vampires, fairy, mermaid etc..)

ive watched- maid-sama, special a, itazura no kiss, peach girl, ouran high...

Source(s): anime popular guy falls love regular girl: https://bitly.im/P3fVz
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Kimi ni Todoke. Perfectly fits your description.

It's a about a scary and gloomy girl named Sawako. She has no friends or anything cause people thinks she can see ghosts and anything supernatural that's why she's been nicknamed Sawako. Although in reality she's really a nice girl although shy and quiet. On her first day in High school, he met this guy named Kazehaya Shouta who's lost and did'nt know where their school is, Sadako gave him directions and ever since, this Kazehaya guy liked her. Kazehaya will help her become friends with everyone else despite the rumors about Sadako and even if his really famous, he does'nt care what others say... basically they'll fell for one another... It's a good anime. I like a lot...

Hope you like it too, there's no magic or anything, just pure reality. Hope it helps! ^_^

• 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awKjP

If you like some Romantic School mangas, you may like this too! :) These are my favorite mangas that girls are just normal students while the boys are popular and definitely with handsome Faces (because the drawings are nice) :'> - Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu - Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta - Kaichou wa Maid-sama - Koibana! Koiseyo Hanabi - Strobe Edge - Taranta Ranta - Sukitte Ii na yo - Gakkou no Ojikan - Obaka-chan, Koigatariki - B.O.D.Y - Fly high - High School Debut Hope you like them, too! :)

• 5 years ago

Say I Love You is perfect-popular guy who has the whole school love him except for one girl he happens to fall in love with her but as for her she hasnt done this kind of th7ng necause everyone thinks shes weird or mean but he tries his best for her to love him and it turns out sooooo cute lots of kissing between them sorry no more spoiling check it out

• 5 years ago

is their a anime where a boy is a new student and he becomes popular and every on falls in love with him except for one girl

• pretzel
      Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

say i love you does only they end up toggeter

• 9 years ago

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Is a really good anime, it's my favorite. It's about Ayuzawa Misaki, the student council president at Seika High (I think that's the name) and how she, the toughest, baddest, most avoidable girl (who secretly works at a maid cafe) stumbles when Usui Takumi, the most popular guy in school, figures out her secret. It's cute and if you like it there's extra manga episodes, but I see you don't like it but oh well ;)

Sorry I don't know that many...But this is my all time favorite.

Source(s): Animefreak.tv is where I usually watch it
  • 9 years ago

ouran high school host club

Haruhi Fujioka is a scholar student at the prestigious Ouran Academy, a fictional high school located in Bunkyō, Tokyo. Looking for a quiet place to study, Haruhi stumbles upon the Third Music Room, a place where the Ouran Academy Host Club, a group of six male students, gathers to entertain female "clients". During their first meeting, Haruhi accidentally knocks over and breaks an antique vase valued at ¥8,000,000 (US$80,000 in English manga)[1] and is told to repay the cost in service to the club. Haruhi's short hair, slouching attire and gender-ambiguous look causes her to be mistaken by the hosts for a male student. The hosts all agree that Haruhi would be a good host, thus making her join the host club. Ultimately she agrees to join the Club as a host herself (dressed as a male) in order to pay off her debt.[2] She agrees to join since she does not mind hosting as long as she can pay the debt off faster. The Ouran Private Academy encompasses kindergarten to twelfth grade (along with a university as well). Most students come from wealthy families, but in special cases, merit scholarships are granted to exceptional students from a lower income bracket. The school's unofficial motto is "Lineage counts first, wealth a close second," meaning students with stellar family backgrounds are given top priority over those from rich families but low socioeconomic status.

and its hilarious!

Source(s): my crazy brain:)......and wikipedia
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.