Cute things to do and gifts to give to your boyfriend on Christmas! (heres my personal ideas, what are yours?)?

My boyfriend is 22 and up until an hour ago I was clue-less as to what I should get him for Xmas. I thought to myself "Wow. this is gonna be a disaster!" Then remembered, well shoot, Google has the answer for everything! So I did some research and here's what I came up with. I'm sure there's tons of girls just like me who are realizing Christmas is in 26 days. It's time to get this show on the road!

So I've made, and am making along the way, a list of my ideas slash idea's I've borrowed and re-made a bit. First in store is my plan (so far.) Enjoy!!

So for my love bug, I've decided on one semi-expensive gift, and then tons of cute extra little gifts. (Perfect mix, for all on a budget, ladies!)

Acqua Di Gio cologne for Men by Giorgio Armani- Just discovered this cologne actually, and it smells great! Ladies if you're a fan of Adidas cologne, then you'll LOVE A.D.G!

*I'm buying from this site since the pricing is good: http://www.fragrancenet.com/acqua-di-gio-cologne/g...

I'm going to paint a plain crafty keepsake box and design it to look like a Xmas present. On it, I'm gonna write the words "a box full of my love" in really pretty cursive writing. I'm going to fill it with his fave lollies and include a little note with something along the lines of "Not all my love for you will fit in this box, but her are a few pieces." I thought this idea was so cute :)

I thought I had more in mind, but I guess that's it. I'm still looking for stocking-stuffers and whatnot.

Okay, so here's some more ideas i've found that I thought were cute:

------------------------

I came up with 300+ reasons why I love my boyfriend, and I'm going to make his favorite cookies and a big cake and use decorative icing to write the reasons on the cookies and cake.

So I did a scavenger hunt for him. I put three envelopes in the mail box.

First I sent him to Kohls department store, and the envelope told him to give it to the clerk at the perfume counter. She opened it and the money was for a bottle of cologne. She made him put some on.

Next envelope was to a bakery. Give the envelope to the person at the counter and the money was for a dessert for two.

The next envelope he opened told him to go to our favorite restaurant. I was there waiting to have dinner with him.

P.S. the clerk at Kohls called the other workers over to tell them what I was doing for him.

I made a pillow using a pillow case (sewed one side and stuffed it).

The front had little picture of pieces of me, like a picture of my eyes, then a picture of my mouth, and my hands, my belly, etc. Then the the words "you make me"

Then on the back it had a pic of both of us together and it said "whole" above it.

**(I'm stealing this idea for Valentines Day, hehe)

------------------------

I know this is suppose to be a question, so I am opted to ask for you're cute, sweet, crafty, gift ideas. All is appreciated!

Best Answer

You are the most creative girl I have ever met. Youre ideas are amazing and cute and like WAY to cool. Im really impressed.

I dont really know about the whole scavenger hunt thing but the rest of it well, YOU GO GIRL!

Stocking stuffers, well, candy, maybe a ring, perhaps little gadgets like keychains and stuffed hearts and boxes of paper stars and hearts.

And make sure there's confetti. I like confetti :D

Also opt for litle souvenirs of your relationship - like symbols. Like the time you spilled coffee all over yourself and maybe when you fell in the snow - use like a little coffe charm or snowflake charm as a xute reminder

I hope I helped~~~ :D

And youre amazing. :D

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My boyfriend is 22 and up until an hour ago I was clue-less as to what I should get him for Xmas. I thought to myself "Wow. this is gonna be a disaster!" Then remembered, well shoot, Google has the answer for everything! So I did some research and here's what I came up with. I'm...

Source(s): cute gifts give boyfriend christmas heres personal ideas yours: https://tr.im/8TBzr

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://biturl.im/aU114 Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

• Mary

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOjGN Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

Aww that is adorable! Me and my boyfriend aren't doing much for Christmas because of financial trouble :( But I still want to do something romantic and sweet for him! Also our 3rd year anniversary is two weeks after Christmas so I'm thinking about what to do for that too. And he's also 22 :)

Here's what I'm doing:

-Giving him a Sony Dash

-Giving him a game boy color & pokemon. He stated missing this game from childhood!

-Making a charcoal drawing of my favorite picture of us kissing. I'm going to frame it too :)

-Filling a stocking with: lighters, Reeses candy, small gift cards, cigarettes, a mixed cd, and other things I haven't thought of yet.

Guaranteed Ex Back StepByStep Guide : http://ExBack.GoNaturallyCured.com

I would recommend a hand made portrait from a favorite photo of the two of you: http://www.paintyourlife.com

Not just the norm, something that will last for a long time!

Good luck!

ohh so sweet i just hope he proposes at dinner or desert wouldnt that be romantic!!!!!