will united states declare war on North Korea?

OK so i heard all the new updates about the missile north Korea been shooting at us recent new article says that Korea has one more time to shoot a missile at us then we will go to war with them then its a possibility that china will join on Koreans side starting world war 3 there also been things saying that if that happens that the will bring back the draft and hte first one they will draft is rotc and jrotc students is that true. im in jrotc and was going to enlist the day of my 17 bday so will tha effect anything

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

We support South Korea and China supports North Korea. Compared to N.Korea we are God, we could easily run over N Korea, but then we run into china, not only could china totally just destroy us, but that would effect of of our Economies, look at everything and see where it is made, mostly China, we are in so much dept with China, but they are nice and are still doing business with us. We don't like going to war. We already have troops there, i think we are just gonna sit back and watch, no need to ruin our friendship with China, not worth it. WW III is no where in sight, no one is in the right economy right now to start anything, it will ruin every county that gets involved. The draft wont come back in your military career, like i said no one wants it and even if Korea was 1 whole county, we still would have no reason to fear them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Being i'm a army combat medic here on the west coast and a bunch of my buddies are in S. Korea right now I don't want us to goto war with them, but that being said, it is the simple truth..... war is good for business, looking back at the history of wars that we have been involved in we have always had a economic boom from them. Maybe thats a goal, lets hope not.

• 9 years ago

No, we will absolutely not.

Though we could easily walk over N Korea, it is actually a proxy between the US and China.

We would not, by any set of circumstances, mess with China's interests. We are tied too closely to them economically.

• 9 years ago

No, because it would upset China.

North Korea has a starving, tortured populace in camps. Jong-Ill's threats would be hot air if China didn't back them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anna P
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, that would be a long way off. They are sabre-rattling as a transition strategy to the new "President" who will be managed by the current senior administrators in the country.

• 9 years ago

Nahhh

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well, let's hope there's not a draft. I'm 20, so you know they'll send people my age.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.