which is better, evanescence or paramore?

oh and is it true that paramore broke up? only answer if u like these bands. please no rude ppl answer.

Favorite Answer

They both aren't good, But if i had to choose it'd be Evanescence

I prefer Paramore's music, but Evanescence does have some songs that I like to listen to. Paramore has NOT broken up. If they were broken up, I'd cry.

Source(s): www.paramore.net

I like both, although I personally think that Paramore is better, but that's only because they are easier and more fun to sing to. I'm not sure if Paramore broke up.

Evanescence. Amy Lee is one of my favorite female vocalists of all time. I enjoyed Paramore's first CD, but couldn't really get into them after that. Although I do acknowledge Hayley is a great singer.

Paramore, Simply because its Hayley Williams

they are completely different bands.... but if i had to pick i would say evanescence because they actually have talent and they don't call themselves something they are not. *****paramore is not a punk band***** punk is not suppose to be cute and beautiful its suppose to be the opposite. Haley Williams is one of the most horribly fake lead singers ive ever seen in interviews and performances.

Source(s): i have good judgment in music.
  • Paramore but evanescence is good too:)

they were still together when I saw them in august so I assume so:)

Paramore because Hayley Williams is friggin hot.

Evanescence

and no, Paramore hasn't broken up

Source(s): my opinion

I abslutely love both. But I like Evanescence more. And no, I don't think Paramore has broken up. :)