which is better, evanescence or paramore?

oh and is it true that paramore broke up? only answer if u like these bands. please no rude ppl answer.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They both aren't good, But if i had to choose it'd be Evanescence

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Paramore's music, but Evanescence does have some songs that I like to listen to. Paramore has NOT broken up. If they were broken up, I'd cry.

Source(s): www.paramore.net
  • 1 decade ago

I like both, although I personally think that Paramore is better, but that's only because they are easier and more fun to sing to. I'm not sure if Paramore broke up.

• 1 decade ago

Evanescence. Amy Lee is one of my favorite female vocalists of all time. I enjoyed Paramore's first CD, but couldn't really get into them after that. Although I do acknowledge Hayley is a great singer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paramore, Simply because its Hayley Williams

• 1 decade ago

they are completely different bands.... but if i had to pick i would say evanescence because they actually have talent and they don't call themselves something they are not. *****paramore is not a punk band***** punk is not suppose to be cute and beautiful its suppose to be the opposite. Haley Williams is one of the most horribly fake lead singers ive ever seen in interviews and performances.

Source(s): i have good judgment in music.
  • Paramore but evanescence is good too:)

they were still together when I saw them in august so I assume so:)

• 1 decade ago

Paramore because Hayley Williams is friggin hot.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Evanescence

and no, Paramore hasn't broken up

Source(s): my opinion
  • 1 decade ago

I abslutely love both. But I like Evanescence more. And no, I don't think Paramore has broken up. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.