? asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

How to look like kylie jenner?

Look like kylie jenner?

I wanted to know what makeup brands she uses and how to get her look! (: thanks!

Update:

Thanks! (: I also needa know if its liquid or pencil and where she puts it. I heard she puts a lot of makeup on...is this true?

Update 2:

Thanks! (: I also needa know if its liquid or pencil and where she puts it. I heard she puts a lot of makeup on...is this true?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kylie Jenner is a very beautiful young girl. She has more of a rocker style i would say. Try jeans With some converse or black heels. V-neck's and simple, stylish tops. not very bright colors either. Her hair has more of a natural wavy look. Not sure what type of make up she uses but try MAC. They have some good stuff. Her make up is very light just Eyeliner and mascara. Lights lipgloss maybe a brown or tan eyeshadow. Very light blush if you would like.

That's what i know! hope this information is useful thanks thanks thanksss! (:

Source(s): Google.com
  • Chloe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know why you want to look like her, (she's actually not so great if you knew her...) but anyway, she uses liquid eyeliner, and you have heard right, she puts of a **** load of makeup. Basically just put on foundation, blush on the apple of your cheeks, red or nude lipstick or gloss, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, etc. I can't even name half the stuff she puts on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.