What printer do i need to print stickers?

Hey i want to make stickers primarily for my band and my business and for my friends services too. Im not looking for a fully professional thousands of pounds machine but i do have a little bit of money to invest. The decision came from the quotes i have been getting on getting some stickers for my band done,... show more Hey

i want to make stickers primarily for my band and my business and for my friends services too. Im not looking for a fully professional thousands of pounds machine but i do have a little bit of money to invest.

The decision came from the quotes i have been getting on getting some stickers for my band done, literally hundreds of pounds so i thought to myself the equipment needed to make some simple one or two colour stickers can really be much more? can it?

i am a complete novice in this field, but i do understand that like any other area, this is a profession and unfortunately i cannot afford the professional equipment that i know a lot of you are about to wittingly reccommend.

Just really seeing if there is a simple solution to me being able to print hundreds and hundreds of stickers for the best possible price