What are some good services to offer on craigslist?

I was just wondering what are good services to offer and things to sell.

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

The question is what types of services do you offer? You should offer services that you think you'd be good at. I'm going to assume you're en expert tree cutter. Then offer that service. Or maybe you're only good at sex. People buy that stuff on Craigslist as well. But perhaps you're good at cleaning, cooking, dog walking, yard work, baby sitting, tutoring, kick boxing, piano, or any number of productive things that people would value. Make an offer. You might get some business. Power user tip. Don't sell sex. It's bad for you.

Craigslist Services Offered

I don't know what you are looking for in responses. You are playing with fire my friend, keep some antibacterial ointment handy in case you get burned. Sense you won;t be using your house on the weekdays, I wonder what kind of able bodied man your wife can find to fill your space.