Where do ebay sellers get their stuff so cheap?

I was thinking to make an extra few quid perhaps selling something on ebay, but then a question came to my mind where do all these sellers get their stuff so cheap and brand new? I mean like I don't wanna be selling stuff I don't need at home, but proper good selling, stuff that is wanted. A good advice... show more I was thinking to make an extra few quid perhaps selling something on ebay, but then a question came to my mind where do all these sellers get their stuff so cheap and brand new? I mean like I don't wanna be selling stuff I don't need at home, but proper good selling, stuff that is wanted.

A good advice from an experienced ebayer would be greatly obliged even though I am aware that you would support adversary by doing that, but still it won't kill you.

Thank you much appreciated.
Update: I mean do they have good friends who own factories or do they get it on the net as well and then resale it on ebay