im doing an assignment nd it threw these words at me can u help me i looked back in my notes there nt there..?

Choose the term that best matches the correct definition below.

A. totalitarian

B. buying on margin

C. Blitzkrieg

D. Poland

E. Pearl Harbor

F. the Nuremberg Laws

G. Smoot-Hayley tariff Act

H. The Wannsee Conference

I. the Nuremberg Trials

J. Laissez-faire policy

K. Dust Bowl

L. D-Day

M. The New Deal

N. Bataan Death March

O. Public Works Administration

1)When you say, "If I don't have enough cash to buy stock, I will borrow the money." What is this called?

2)Where was the plan written that exterminated all Jewish people in Germany?

3)President Herbert Hoover believed that the government should have a "hands off" or this attitude towards the economy.

4)This was President Roosevelt's program of relief, recovery and reform

5)Japan attacked this military installation becuase the US cut trade with Japan.

6)The Americans found out about this horrific event after it was reported in the newspapers.

7)This catastrophic natural event caused many farmers to sell their land and move to bigger cities.

8)This German word means "lightning war" and featured air attacks and fast-moving armored strikes.

9)Germany invaded this country in 1939 and started World War II in Europe.

10)This New Deal Program put government money into public works programs and employed many people.

11)On June 6, 1944, American and British troops landed on the beaches of Normandy, France.

12)Under this type of government, the government controls every aspect of a person's life.

13)This act prevented Jews from marrying outside their faith.

14)This act passed by Congress placed higher taxes on imports.

15)After World War II, Nazi war criminals were tried for war crimes at this military tribunal.

Favorite Answer

1) B

2) H

3) J

4) M

5) E

6) N

7) K

8) C

9) D

10) O

11) L

12) A

13) F

14) G

15) I

i think of first with unknowing qustions the different answer is nnot the terrific direction of action we dont be attentive to if a million you're alongside with this woman from the certian issues interior the letter i dont think of you're and in case you arent perhaps telling her this way with out understanding how she completely feels wont get you a kiss yet its on your techniques and that i be attentive to it form of feels stressful to tell a guy or woman ive consistently got here upon my way in poetry perhaps i will help you with some i wrote you supplies her for a extra useful direct asserting of what you propose yet let us know in case you 2 are a pair or it particularly is a woman you're desirous to initiate some thing with

Might I suggest simply googling the answers rather than having someone else do it.