During the Christmas season are you most like Santa, The Grinch, or Ebenezer Scrooge ?

Best Answer

Thanks to the Canadian Tire store, I can give like Santa and save like Scrooge.

j0e

Source(s): You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.

Ebenezer Scrooge And Merry Christmas everyone.

• Me

Definitely Santa

I understand Scrooge pretty good. I understand how he thought before the spirits visited him and now I am just like Scrooge after the visits, plenty of food and presents for everybody. That brings joy to the world.

Being Grinch-like doesn't do anybody any good.

As for Santa, I wonder what he smokes in that pipe to be able to fly like that and my doctor would be after me to lose some weight.

• ****

Santa

• helper

Santa

Source(s): your av makes me want you to sit on my lap and tell me what you want

My bank account wishes I were more like Ebenezer but no. I have a serious santa problem. I get the best I can for everyone on my list then worry that it wasn't enough. I end up broke but the smiles on the kids' faces is well worth it :)

I deck the Halls (irritating neighbors), partake in a little Ho Ho, spring from my bed and throw up on the sash, rock around the Christmas tree--I should use garland--

I wish for Piece On Earth(my honey prefers the bed);

I'm either Santa or I have one hell of a Napoleon complex. I'm leaning toward the latter.

I'm probably more like Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation.

I'm like a santa- except instead of having a belly that wiggles like a bowl full of jelly-my butt wiggles like a barrel full of jelly.

Source(s): big huge jelly butt

Elvis: TCB

get in

get done

lather

rinse

repeat

Thank You, Ah, Thank You Very Much ;)