What would be a good graphics/video card under that would run World of Warcraft and other computer games well?

I just made a new computer with all the components except a graphics card. For christmas i am going to ask for one and i need one that is under $150 and that will run games to their full potential. Any suggestions?

• Zenkai
    Favorite Answer

You want at least a 1 gig video card, I recommended a GTX Nvidia series, SLI for 2 to get the most. Processor i recommend nothing less than an intel i5 but shoot for an i7. Also shoot for more than 4 gigs of ram minmum with windows 7 prof (home is ok if you must) 64bit, do not get 32 bit!!!!!!!

I run a quadcore i7 2.6ghz with (2) 1.8meg video cards (GTX 275) for a total of 3.6 megs of video, and 6gigs of ram and I run WoW with max settings and average 60-100 FPS

Source(s): Been playing WoW since Beta

A gtx 460 768mb or, if it's on sale, get the 1gb version but only if you're using resolution higher than 1440. If you're using a 19 inch standard vga monitor like me then the 768mb version will be fantastic. I bought this video card from Newegg yesterday: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8... It also comes with a nice $20 rebate making the price after rebate a very decent one. I suggest getting that one and since you'll be getting the video card on Xmas you'll probably find a 768mb version for cheaper, just whatever you do don't get the Palit.

This computing gadget might want to "run" it technically even if it could be quite sluggish because of lack of a dedicated pics Card. This being a private computer even if, you're waiting to purchase a superior pics card that'll run about $one hundred. the really project is that you're going to nevertheless be restricted by using the out of date Pentium 4 processor. This being a "college computing gadget" i do not recognize if it has the necessary PCI or AGP slots to improve it, yet I guess you'll locate out in simple terms by using googling it.

• ?

ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

Source(s): I have it and can play WoW and any other game just fine