which is a better rugby college: Arkansas State or Kutztown University of Pennsylvania?

Favorite Answer

Hi Jonathan

What state are you in? The wise choice is to find a school in your state-supported system that offers rugby. Determine if they are likely to admit you and apply there.

There are 285 publicly-supported 4 year schools in the US that offer rugby. I bet there is one or more in your state.

If you were fantastic, there would be scouts from the very few schools that offer rugby scholarships.

Enjoy the game, but do not decide on a certain school just because of their team.

• Jenny

Excuse me jonathan...I just want to ask this Sally is she realizes that leaving these messages is abuse. She needs to be reported. Jonathan is asking a serious question to him and doesn't need your spam popping up. Good luck, Jonathan. I was shocked to know that Arkansas State has a rugby team. It's a great university, but I don't know about the rugby. I found good things on the internet about it.