Jason
Jason asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

A Cyber-War is beginning: Which side are you on?

Me? I'm pro-user and I'm getting behind some proxies and encrypting everything.

How about you, which side are you on and how are you preparing?

A Voice of Reason:

Legality has nothing to do with it.

Both sides have shown their willingness to bend or break the law in advancement of their own agenda.

And so, the question remains, which side are you on?

Favorite Answer

I'm pro-legal.

EDIT: Well, if neither side is pro-legal, then I'm on neither side.

Just because China calls in the debt, doesn't mean we have to pay. What are they gonna threaten us with? War? Ha! Concerning the goods, the whole "it's cheaper to make it in China" is a myth now. American businesses are upset about losing business to China, so they have been doing more work the less, while Chinese factories are doing the opposite. So, it would be beneficial for the U.S. to stop all business with China. Sure, the people will be angry for a few months, but after that things will go back to normal. Concerning the tech, it's true that China does have some tech, but it's also true that they have nothing like ours. Every other country, and I mean every other country, is about 20 years behind on military tech. Our technology is so awesome, that we have fairly indestructible tanks. Well, the only thing that can destroy one of our tanks, is one of our tanks. Our armor can literally drive over an IED and come out without even a little scratch. Not only that, but we are also building exo-skeletons for our frontline soldiers. There is a lot more tech that is crazy ridiculous, but I don't want to right an essay. Concerning the nukes, it would be impossible for nukes to reach the U.S.. Thanks to our glorious engineers, we have a national defense system that will detect any nuclear weapon and detonate it mid-flight. Even more awesome-like, no other country has that technology. Yes, that means we are the only country impervious to nuclear attack. So in summary, the U.S. will win against China. The war would make our economy better, while if we win, our debts are erased, because the Rebuplic of China would cease to exist. Our tech completely eclipses the chinese and not even nuclear war is a threat to us. P.S. Wait till we create an anti-matter bomb. Even more deadlier then a Nuke and it doesn't even have all the disastrous environment effects.

• I am preparing by buying a HAM radio. Governments dont like the internet. It reveals to many of their "secrets".

Pro I suppose even though I have very little interest at least at this point of the topic. If all the free porn goes I will RIOT!

NEWSFLASH: this cyber war started in 1995.

Get current.

I'm on the side of net neutrality -- which means the rich people don't get to reshape the 'net to profit them more and the rest of us less. With guaranteed net neutrality, the 'net satys as it is now. That's one of the reasons I voted for Obama -- he said he was firmly for net neutrality.

With the Republicans in the House, we can now kiss net neutrality goodbye. :o(

Republican leaders to Obama: Net neutrality regulations are harmful

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/61469-republican...

Republicans to FCC: Back off net neutrality

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201011...

##

I'm on the side that's gonna kick the other side's rosy buttocks.

EDIT: I see how it is. No one likes comedy eh?