HOW DO I GET RID OF FACEMOODS ON FB?

OKAY SO LIKE I DOWNLOADED IT A WHILE AGO FOR FACEBOOK AND IT HASNT DONE THIS BEFORE. it OPENS everytime i open a chat. and when i click the little minus button it closes for that chat. then if i shrink down the chat, then click on it again, IT OPENS AGAIN. IT WONT STOP. i've gone to my downloads and deleted both files or whatever called 'facemoods' and refreshed facebook and its STILL not doing anything. sorry im just really moody today.. and.. well.. yeah. thanks.

Favorite Answer

Hello, I'm from Facemoods. Apologies for all the trouble. We've been experiencing technical difficulties as a result of a recent upgrade in Facemoods. Any issue or annoyance you're facing with your chat will soon stop as we're working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience as we do our best to assure this kind of issue doesn't occur again.

If you would still like to remove Facemoods simply go to the Control Panel in your start menu, then click on Add/Remove Programs, find Facemoods and click Remove.

If you use Firefox, you need to remove the Add-on. Go to Tools-->Add-ons in the Firefox toolbar menu and click to uninstall.

If you use Chrome, please click on the Wrench icon on top right, go to extensions and click to uninstall.

Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Yang

The Facemoods Team

I'm not sure but im having the exact same problem so someone please help us!!! Its soooo annoying! People have told me to go to control panel > remove programs and find facemoods there but its not even coming up in my programs I remember deleting it ages ago....but its come back?

This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-re...

Good luck!