are avenged sevenfold devil worshippers?

i kno they arent but my friend thinks they are. which is stoopid.

thnx in advance

and some of you should shut the **** up with your rudeness.

Favorite Answer

naaaa Mshadows did say once that he "worshiped satan" when he was much younger but im pretty sude he was kidding. pluse as said before their band name is a biblical term, and the song chapter four is about cain and able, and the song Dear God? so theres your proof, pluse after Jimmy passed they always say hes looking down on them from Heaven, devil worshipers wouldnt say that. Plus Avenged Sevenfold is just awesome.

Avenged Sevenfold Devil Worshippers

The numbers 6 and 666 are satans mark and number. The numbers 7 and 777 are the marks of the angels therefore the seven in there title has nothing to do w the devil. P. S. Before you start talkin ab religion you should actually read the damn bible dumbass.

Source(s): The bible

My saying about music is "If you like my music listen to it. If not SHUT THE F!@K UP!!!!" It works for me when people dis my music! Are Avenged Sevenfold really devil worshipers?

Your poor grammar probably worships the devil.

And the members of Avenged Sevenfold are c*ck worshippers.

Y34h m4n, itz st00p1d.

Learn to spell, and beat some sense into your friend for me.

Make me, little boy.

No they are not devil worshipers.lol They are just a band that has some songs that sound like it

Sage!

Source(s): Rules 1 & 2

Actually M. Shadows does admit to worshipping Satan in an interview after one of his concerts. I've linked the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Youtube thumbnail

• No they aren't. Their band name is even a Biblical term.