Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 9 years ago

Is their like a age limit for sitting on Santa Clauses lap at the mall?

I was wandering if theirs like a age limit for sitting on Santa Clauses lap at the mall. I'm 14, do you think I would be aloud? I have a HILARIOUS idea. I'm going to take a whole bunch of laxatives an when I sit on his lap I'll say "I want like 50,000 rolls of toilet paper for Xmas" an he'll say "why do you want toilet paper" an I'll say "FOR THIS!!!!" An I'll like lift my leg up and crap diarrhea all over Santa an myself!!! It will be the funniest thing EVER!!!! And I have even thought of like sticking my finger down my throat so I can barf all over him too!!!! Everyone would die laughing!!!!!

It made me laugh too KW it wood be HILARIOUS an everyone would be laughing an I would be FAMOUS!!!!

What's a lap dance?

Favorite Answer

you can be any age to sit on his lap but your idea is stupid and funny at the same time but whatever do what ever you want kid its a free country

• carper

it particularly isn't a question abot who's solid or undesirable!! it became a question approximately AGE!! Dannng, human beings examine!!! the author may be a mom who's having a communicate with a new child asking this q, or in spite of reason; i think of its a depend of how the new child feels, how confortable that new child is, and what Santa's answer is, whilst the new child methods Santa. Ask Santa what his qualifacations are, and Santa's knees can cope with.

Why? Do you want to give him a lap dance? HAHA

• sarah

Don't give up the day job.

lol.... made me laugh but get a life