How would you describe Taylor Swift's facial features?

In my novel, my MC is going to look like Taylor Swift. The only problem is I'm sort of stuck for how to describe her facial features and how she looks.

This isn't really important but I am making her a brunette with honey-wine colored eyes. (Red-gold-brown eyes)

Thank you ahead of time for any help!

Favorite Answer

Taylor Swift...Taylor Swift...well...

She has a heart-shaped face and loose, blond curls. Her eyes are sort of narrow. She has a straight nose that doesn't really turn up or down, and bow-shaped lips. She's also slim as a post.

Now, all that aside, basing your character's looks after a real person might lead to making her a Mary-Sue. Make sure she isn't a Taylor Swift clone. People will recognize that quickly and might loose favor of your story. Every MC has to be as natural as a real person if you want them to be liked.

Good luck with your book :)

Personally, I've never seen anyone as good looking as Taylor Swft. Her eyes drag you in

Taylor Swift Facial

women persons have been thinner lower back then no lip rings, tattoos and known hair hues. They wore outfits until the 60's yet nonetheless had greater outfits in comparison on the instant. greater powerful behaved,greater morals besides.

I've been using honey facial masks for years and they work incredibly well!! The best part is you can make it yourself. This honey facial mask is the best and i use it everytime!

http://bit.ly/ZVvD2r

honey facial masks are amazing! I use this honey facial mask recipe

http://bit.ly/ZmrGm8

you wont regret it!! :P

I think to look like her she would need to have blue eyes. Thats just my opinion.