Why do straight girls watch lesbian porn and lesbians watch gay male porn?

The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason that lesbians... show more The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason that lesbians give for not watching lesbian porn is invalid. And if straight women are attracted to men, then they would at least watch straight porn made for women. Straight men watch straight porn or lesbian porn and gay men watch gay porn. Yes I know that women are less visual but then they wouldn't have a problem with straight porn. I heard that one lesbian likes to see an erect penis in porn and straight women like seeing naked women rather than naked men. What sense can possibly be made out of this? Penis envy? Misandry? Lesbian tendencies and in denial? Something else? If you like to see something onscreen, then you like to see it off screen. An example-Godzilla is rampaging through Manhattan. On screen it's fun to watch. Off-screen it's scary but still a cool sight. But neither porn situation is dangerous like Godzilla. Try to give an explanation other than "everyone is different". That doesn't give a reason.
I asked this before and didn't really get a clear answer.
It seems that fans of anime watch gay and straight porn.
Wouldn't lesbians want to watch 2 women having sex and straight women want to watch a man and a woman having sex?
Update: @Melody
I mean straight porn marketed to women.
Update 2: @ash ashraa
are you straight or a lesbian? This question isn't directed towards bis or undefined really. Too many different types of bisexual to put in one category.
BTW the fluid system is flawed/incomplete
Update 3: @Melody
I already tried other sections. And "straight" women say they watch it because the women are pretty.
And why the hell would lesbians care about watching gay porn? Unless they are cynical and have self esteem issues, they should have no problem watching lesbian porn.
Update 4: @melody You clearly haven't watched much lesbian porn. The only reason they act like that is so the vagina remains visible. And usually a man isn't involved. I said before that they actively date each other off-screen. A lot of them look like normal attractive women. And why do straight women say they... show more @melody
You clearly haven't watched much lesbian porn. The only reason they act like that is so the vagina remains visible. And usually a man isn't involved. I said before that they actively date each other off-screen. A lot of them look like normal attractive women. And why do straight women say they watch lesbian porn because the women are pretty?
Update 5: @melody
then why would they say they get off to it because the girls are pretty? I forgot to mention that they get off to it. BTW the straight man fetish is huge in gay porn so a lot of actors are straight.