Do you think that Michael Cole hating Daniel Bryan so much made Bryan a better babyface,why or why not?

Think about it Michael Cole stress every single week on NXT on how Daniel Bryan has no charisma and looks goofy. Do you think that, that hate made Bryan more appealing to the fanbase and for the people of the IWC who do not know him.

Best Answer

Well, their little mini- feud was kind of what put Daniel Bryan on the map among the people that didn't know who he really was. I still remember it like yesterday. "OMG DID YOU SEE BRYAN ATTACK COLE ON NXT?!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" I remember during that time, people who didn't know about his past was like, "Who the hell is that guy?" or "he looks too small" or " he actually doesn't look like he has an charisma." Why? Well, because Michael Cole said it. Cole, as a heel, did his job and set up the hype for Daniel Bryan. A lot of people (that didn't know) saw him as a nobody because of Cole, and it was the perfect build up to introduce Daniel Bryan. This, in fact, might as well been storyline of the year because it was perfectly executed, despite the fact Bryan was released for a short time. Cole, himself, is doing a fantastic job in making anyone look good, despite the fact he isn't a wrestlers. I mean, he praises heels, which makes them big. And whether your face or heel, your gonna get cheers for bashing on Cole. A great example? Jericho and Edge. Both were "heels" at the time, but just by insulting Cole, the fans got behind them. Bashing Cole is the new way of getting over, even among the IWC. Bash Cole, and your alright!!! So there is no denying that Cole did help create the Daniel Bryan character he is today. He was gonna get heat no matter what. Cole just sounded like a jerk and to the people that did know about Danielson, it was insulting of him to not acknowledge his ability like we did. If I had to say who were the three people that help get Daniel where he is know in order from least to greatest. It would be Jericho for helping him show off his ability, the Miz for putting him down, making him a huge face, and Cole for putting him on the map, overall!!!

Michael Cole doesn't like anyone. I recently watched Survivor Series and he was

saying "Who cares about Kaval?" Matt Striker was telling him that Kaval was one

of the very best wrestlers in the Independent Circuit and he wouldn't hear none of it

I think Michael Cole has something against wrestlers from the Independents Circuit

he's done this Bryan Danielson, Kaval and he will most likely do this to Tyler Black

(Seth Rollins) in FCW. I don't know what Michael Cole's problem is Cole has really

been very annoying this year in much of his biased commentary he cheers for Cena

and The Miz yet, Cole doesn't acknowledge that Danielson and Kaval are two of the

very best wrestlers on World Wrestling Entertainments entire roster I think it's all the

writers we all know this is sports entertainment it's all scripted for the commentators

everything except the promos that's where the wrestlers use the Improv Techniques.

I think Daniel Bryan's current theme song should be enough to make him a heel. However, Michael Cole harassing wrestlers over the mic doesn't make a difference.

Source(s): WWE Fan

Agree. Bryan unlike his excellent technical wrestling skills, he is bland on mic. Cole adds emotions for him to make Bryan more interesting.

yes, and with his reluctant ladies man gimmick, it makes him EVEN MORE likeable. for the record, i do think bryan has good mic skills, he just rarely gets to use them. or maybe he likes it that way. dainel bryan is the most likeable guy on the raw roster, perhaps on both rosters

Bryan should do a Heidenreich and see what Cole say's then.. Oh he'll probably like it don't bother then..

Cole is annoying...

• Yeah i agree because if a big heel hates someone that lots of people like that person.

• Yep

maybe