What are some of the mathematics of the bible?

Obviously numbers are very important in the bible, one book is even titled 'Numbers'.

The 1st chapter in the last book talks about 'the 1st will be last and the last 1st'

On the 1st day of creation after God CREATED the heavens, the earth, the deep, darkness, spirit, and water; 6 things, then at last God SPOKE 'Let there be light', and the light (I AM the light of the world) was 'brought forth from everlasting'(Pv8:23) thus Jn1:1-5. The last on the 1st day was at 1st with God.

Thus even on the very 1st day of creation, the doctrine of 'the 1st will be last and the last 1st' is shown to be true.

There were 22 creations in the 1st week(the 1st times) - there are 22 chapters in the last book(the last times)

Gen1:22 - 1st time 'blessed' is used ('+' & 'x') 'increase & multiply'

God blessed the 22nd creation, man

God blessed all 22 creations that 1st week

Gen22 - God blessed the nations for what Abraham did

Jacob, the 22nd from Adam was blessed

The 22 kings of the kingdom of Judea were blessed for Davids' sake

Job was blessed with 22,000 livestock

Blessed is he who reads the 22 chapters of Revelation

Compare 2Sam24 with 1Chron21; 2 accounts, then both in light of 1Chron24:27

That was a HUGE event!!!

The establishment of where the house of God would eventually be built, there are 2 very different accounts! Gen43:12 - twice=established by God

as in:

Gen22:11 "Abraham, Abraham"

Ex3:4 "Moses, Moses"

Acts9:14 "Saul, Saul"

and recently -

2 world wars, the 2nd ended with 2 A-bombs

in America -

2 unwon wars (Korea, Nam)

2 African embassies bombed

& 'twin towers' going boom, boom in NY NY

Time has been done in weeks of years from the beginning -

Jacob served for a week for each wife

The house of God in Jerusalem took a week of years to build

There is Daniels' 70 weeks prophecy

The USA took a week of years to be founded (1776-1783)

It was a week of years from 9/11 to the financial meltdown (to the day)

There is the week of years of the tribulation in the last times

Time is a closed system - it had its "In the beginning" and after almost 6000 years it is time for the destruction of nations and for God to establish His house a second time, with Jesus reigning for 1000 years(7th day@ the renewal of all things) as Lord of the Sabbath.

The truth is the bible and the events throughout history are very real and will happen as it is written(Ecc1:9&3:15), at their appointed times. The term GenX is not arbitrary but has the mathematics of the bible supporting it(Gen6:3-1Chron1-Mt1:14-2010A.D.).

The events in Revelation begin in earnest sooner than expected for God is faithful

Watch & pray!

The same and more is done with the other numbers -

9/11 is biblical through and through!

And my question is:

How many sets of 7 judgments are there in Revelation?

Please name the 4 sets

Update:

@ Star T - the 69th week ended with the messiah being cut off (Christ crucified). The 70th week was hidden from Daniel just as the children of Israel will be hidden(Rev12) during the last time (similar to Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego in the fiery furnace)

Update 2:

@ Samirrah - it is easy to cut & paste someone elses' research, but do you understand it? No, because YOUR numbers(Some, Baasha) are incorrect - but Jehioachin ages are like that for a proof of whos' son Jehoiachin is. I am not going to disregard the entire 4000 years of the bible based on 45 people not adding up 2500 years ago.

Update 3:

@ Samirrah again, I'm sorry! you do understand the research - in the future it might be simpler to write out the verses as, for ex, Isa57:15 or 2K17:5 or 1Chron35:9 or 1Thes5:3 - There is a secret to be revealed with Jehoiachins age.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is mentioned in Ezra, Ch. No.2, Verse No.1, and

Nehemiah, Ch. No.7, Verse No.6, the context that… ‘When the people returned from exile, from

Babylon , when king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, when he released the men from Israel , they

came back from captivity’ - and the list of the people are given. The list is given in Ezra, Ch. No.2,

Verse No.2 to 63, and Nehemiah Ch. No.7, Verse No.7 up to 65; the list is given with the names as

well as number of people released. In these 60 Verses there are no less than 18 times - the name

is exactly the same but the number is different. There are no less than 18 contradictions in less

than 60 Verses, of these two Chapters. This is the list - I don’t have time to run through the list -

There are no less than 18 different contradictions in less than 60 Verses. Further it is mentioned in

Ezra, Ch. No.2 Verse No.64 that… ‘The total congregation, if you add up… if you add up, it comes to

42,360.’ And if you read in Nehemiah , Ch. No.7, Verse No.66, there also the total is the same

42,360. But if you add up all these verses - which I had to do my homework - this is the list of

Ezra… this is the list of Nehemiah. Ezra Ch. No 2, Nehemiah Ch. No 7 - If you add up - I had to do

my homework…if you add up, Ezra Ch. No. 2 - It does not come to 42,360 - it comes to 29,818.

And if you add up Nehemiah , Ch. No. 7, even then it does not come to 42,360 - It comes to

31,089. The author of the Bible, presumed to be ‘Almighty God’, does not know simple addition. If

you give this problem, even to a person who has passed elementary school, he will be able to get

the right answer. If you add up all the 60 Verses, it is so easy. Almighty God did not know adding –

Nauzubillah… if we presume, that this is the word of God.

Further if we read, in Ezra Ch. No. 2, Verse No. 65, it says…There were 200 singing men and

women - Nehemiah Ch. No. 7, Verse No. 67…‘There were 245 singing men and women.’ Were they

200 - or were they 245 singing men and women? Context is the same - A mathematical

contradiction.

It is mentioned in the 2nd Kings , Ch. No 24, Verse No 8, that…‘Jehoiachin was 18 years old, when

he began to reign Jerusalem , and he reigned for 3 months and 10 days. 2nd Chronicles , Ch. No

36, Verse No 9, says that…‘Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign and he reigned for 3

months, 10 days. Was Jehoiachin 18 years when he began to reign, or was he 8 years old? Did he

reign for 3 months, or did he reign for 3 months 10 days?

Further it is mentioned in the 1st Kings , Ch. No 7, Verse No 26, that…‘In Solomon’s temple, in his

molten sea, he had 2000 baths. In 2nd Chronicles , Ch. No 4, Verse No 5, he had 3000 baths. Did

he have 2000 baths or did he have 3000 baths? – That, I leave it upon Dr. William Campbell to

decide which is correct. There is a clear-cut mathematical contradiction.

Furthermore it is mentioned in the 1st Kings, Ch. No. 15, Verse No. 33, that… ‘Basha, he died in

the 26th year of reign of Asa.’ And 2nd Chronicles Ch. No 16, Verse No 1, says that…‘Basha invaded

Judah in the 36th years of the reign of Asa.’ How can Basha invade 10 years after his death? - It is

unscientific

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i do not think the purpose of the passage became to furnish a precise mathematical formula, yet FYI, others have investigated this count number and are available to a distinct interpretation of the data than you: Graf concept an exciting suggestion from Bob Graf reads: The brass bathtub in Solomon's temple became a thick-sided vessel, and the length of ten cubits observed the outer diameter, at the same time as the length of thirty cubits observed the inner circumference. The thickness of the annulus became recorded as a hand-breadth. If one considers a hand breadth to be 4 inches, and makes use of a figure of 17.seventy 5 for a cubit, the fee of p in the equation: (10 - 30/p)/2 17.seventy 5 = 4 is p = 355/113 . i do not imagine the Hebrews calculated the values recorded, basically observed them. the actual fee of ? might want to offer quite different values for a hand-breadth and a cubit. i imagine this truth is better exciting than the unsuitable imputation of three because the 'Biblical' fee of ?. We observe that the fee 355/113 as an approximation for ? became first stated by using Tsu Ch'ung Chi (430-501 ad)

• 9 years ago

This makes the second time I answered a question like this.

But since the main issue centers around Daniel and being Daniel is the only book in the OT that I study because Jesus commanded me to in Matthew 24:15, I will give what I know

This prophecy was first made in a time when 1 generation in this age was to supposed to be 400 years, but God our Father "Changeth Times and Season of this age from 400 years to 40 years

1 generation in this age, was also known as one month.

1 week was 1/4 of 1 generation or 10 years.

There are two ways to calculate this.

1. Because the prophecy was first made before God changed Times and Season from 400 to 40 years another "zero" must be added to 70 and 70 becomes 700 years.

2. 70 x 10 = 700 years.

----------------------

Daniel 8:14 is written by men as 2300 days, but this prophecy was first made in an age when 1 generation = 4,000 years in spoke again by Daniel in a time when 1 generation = 40 years, two additional "zeros" must be added and 2300 becomes 200300.

In this time all measurements of time was done in Lunar years or 360 days

200300 / 360 = 556.388888, or 556 years, 4 months and 20 days and the 20th day being 12:01 midnight of the 20th day.

What happened 556 years, 4 month and 20 day after this prophecy was made?

Jesus ascended to heaven.

-----------------------

Daniel 12:11 states,

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 12:11 (KJV)

Men writes this number as 1290, but if you follow the same equation 1290 days becomes 100290 days

100290 / 360 = 278.58333 which = 278 years and 7 months, but the prophecy says After the daily sacrifice shall be taken away which would be an additional 33 years 4 month and 20 days

278 and 7 months added to 33 years, 4 month and 20 days = 311 years, 11 months and 20 days.

What happened in the year 311, in the 11 month and on the 20th day?

Constantine.

==============

This equation works with every written number that ends with the words "Days"

• Star T
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The coming of the messiah

“There are seventy weeks that have been determined upon your people and upon your holy city, in order to terminate the transgression, and to finish off sin, and to make atonement for error, and to bring in righteousness for times indefinite, and to imprint a seal upon vision and prophet, and to anoint the Holy of Holies.  And you should know and have the insight [that] from the going forth of [the] word to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem until Mes‧si′ah [the] Leader, there will be seven weeks, also sixty-two weeks. She will return and be actually rebuilt, with a public square and moat, but in the straits of the times.

Daniel 9:24

About the year 539 B.C.E., God’s prophet Daniel was given a vision of events that would occur during the final “week” of a period of “seventy weeks” of years. (Daniel 9:24-27) These “weeks” began in 455 B.C.E. when King Artaxerxes of Persia ordered the rebuilding of the city of Jerusalem. The final “week” started with the appearance of Messiah, Jesus Christ, at his baptism and anointing in 29 C.E.

Source(s): The bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Here's some Bible mathematics:

1 plus 1 plus 1 equals 1.

pi equals 3. Only 3.

In order for the flood to cover the entire Earth to the highest mountain within 40 days, it would have to rain 6 inches, not a day, but a MINUTE! I have had rainy days that poured and it was only 2 inches. There's not enough water in the world!

• 9 years ago

There are at least 50 Old Testament scriptures referring to "cubits", a unit of measurement.

• 9 years ago

Everybody counts to God.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.