Is the denali thermal northface a winter jacket?

i was going to get the denali thermal northface in black for christmas. but i can only get it if its a winter jacket. so is it heavy enough to be substituted for a winter jacket?? also, is it water proof?? i dont mean like in pouring rain, but like in the snow?? thnx. i live in boston, so the winters are cold

Update:

so, in the winter could i wear a hoodie under it?? then would it b warm enough??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

it is not heavy enough to be a winter jacket because I live in wisconsin and it does not hold up to the cold or snow. It isn't very thick. It is like the colombia fleece jackets that have been around for while except really fuzzy. It does make a good spring/Autumn jacket. It is not water proof either.

• 9 years ago

well technically its like sweatshirt. and you can wear it in the winter but i wouldnt consider it a winter jacket because its not that thick and puffy and im pretty sure if it rains it will get wet (not making it water proof)

• 3 years ago

properly technically its like sweatshirt. and also you may want to placed on it in the iciness yet i wouldnt evaluate it a iciness jacket because its no longer that thick and puffy and im fairly particular if it rains it receives moist (no longer making it water data)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.