Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

What do you think of this sib set (girls)?

It's for two girls. The older one named, Lexi Catherine and the younger one, Brylie Rose. Which one do you think is better? Do you have a different middle name that would go better with either name?

Thanks :)

Lexi Catherine

Brylie Rose

Favorite Answer

aww they're adorable names, but I've always has a thing for the name Lexi...so Lexi Catherine is the best n my opinion.

they do sound like siblins names. 10/10

I like the middle names you've chosen (:

-Cathrine makes the more trendy name, Lexi, have more of a timeless twist

-And Brylie again is trendy but also tomboyish and Rose is elegant and old fashioned. They have a good balance

I really like the Lexi Catherine. What about Kylie instead of Brylie? Keep the middle name.

• Lexi Catherine is pretty cute-but I don't know how I feel about Brylie. It's just a little too "odd" for me, or at least it's not my style.

I would do Brylie Katherine and Lexi Holland

well i hate the name brylie. I would go with Lexi Rose

• harkey

How approximately Juliette or Scarlett? i like the two a variety of I dont like Beatrice or Hattie in any respect I do accept as true with liking alot of older names yet there's a difference between classic and basically old woman sounding.i like Stella nonetheless:)i think of its adorabe for slightly woman yet in addition state-of-the-artwork for a woman wish this facilitates..solid success:)

• Erika

How approximately Juliette or Scarlett? i admire the two a sort of I dont like Beatrice or Hattie in any respect I do consider liking alot of older names yet there's a difference between classic and only previous lady sounding.i admire Stella although:)i think of its adorabe for slightly female yet in addition state-of-the-paintings for a woman desire this allows..sturdy luck:)

cute names :]

i dont like catherine though

lexi rae

lexi grace

lexi nicole

:]

don't like brylie at all

I love both names ! Very very cute (: