Egypt: Will a native tell me what this Arabic transliteration mean in English?

wade7 en fe 3'el kbeer awy men "ermy"...ma3rafsh bsara7a howa daye2ko awy keda leh el2osboo3 elly fat, bas fakes nemshy 3ashan wa7ed ebn wes5a zay da...seebo yreport lama ybanlo sa7eb...wana 3an nafsy men hena we raye7 7a7awel a5aly elas2ela 3araby 3ashan "yeb2a translate 7a2ee2y"... show more wade7 en fe 3'el kbeer awy men "ermy"...ma3rafsh bsara7a howa daye2ko awy keda leh el2osboo3 elly fat, bas fakes nemshy 3ashan wa7ed ebn wes5a zay da...seebo yreport lama ybanlo sa7eb...wana 3an nafsy men hena we raye7 7a7awel a5aly elas2ela 3araby 3ashan "yeb2a translate 7a2ee2y" ;)

soooo....momken nebda2 be 7aga 5afeefa keda....meen hena 7ases ennak kont wa5ed 3anno fekra mo3ayana we 6el3et 3'ala6?? sawa2 positively or negatively?? eh heya? we eh elly 5alak t3'ayarha?
Update: @everyone: ya salam!!6 people think ana bta3 neswan?! eshta b2a madam elgomhoor 3ayez keda!
Update 2: @boy who can't think: ever thought that 6th thumbs up wasn't there at the time?! yahbal :P
Update 3: @Amira: I was asking if there's anyone you had a certain misconception about here, and they proved you wrong. What sparked the change of heart?
Update 4: @Amira: so you had a "mind frame" about me? care to elaborate on that?hmmm?? ;)
Update 5: @Amira: whatever gets your juices goin girl ;)
Update 6: @Amira: umm..oddly enough, it wasn't the ego stroke I thought it would be...so I guess the "egotistical" answer to your question would be: yes, if you got any ;) @Marwan: put it to rest dawg, it's all dead and gone now. You need to work on your "lettin it go" skills.... speakin of... show more @Amira: umm..oddly enough, it wasn't the ego stroke I thought it would be...so I guess the "egotistical" answer to your question would be: yes, if you got any ;)

@Marwan: put it to rest dawg, it's all dead and gone now. You need to work on your "lettin it go" skills....
speakin of "putting things to rest", how's the marriage hunt comin along?
Update 7: @Amira: tisk tisk..I was referring to your "Need I say more" question albeit it was probably a rhetorical question, I also kinda admire the "offensive" you just launched on my phrases prompting an immenent retaliation -which will strike when you least expect it- on all those who dare to defy... show more @Amira: tisk tisk..I was referring to your "Need I say more" question albeit it was probably a rhetorical question,
I also kinda admire the "offensive" you just launched on my phrases prompting an immenent retaliation -which will strike when you least expect it- on all those who dare to defy the raging thrashing stallion that is my ego.
*Man I should really drop outta med school and start a career in journalism....or perhaps children's novels* ;)