Why do straight girls watch lesbian porn and lesbians watch gay male porn?

The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason that lesbians give for not watching lesbian porn is invalid. And if straight women are attracted to men, then they would at least watch straight porn made for women. Straight men watch straight porn or lesbian porn and gay men watch gay porn. Yes I know that women are less visual but then they wouldn't have a problem with straight porn. I heard that one lesbian likes to see an erect penis in porn and straight women like seeing naked women rather than naked men. What sense can possibly be made out of this? Penis envy? Misandry? Lesbian tendencies and in denial? Something else? If you like to see something onscreen, then you like to see it off screen. An example-Godzilla is rampaging through Manhattan. On screen it's fun to watch. Off-screen it's scary but still a cool sight. But neither porn situation is dangerous like Godzilla. Try to give an explanation other than "everyone is different". That doesn't give a reason.

@row sadler

I bet that it never gives you a *****.

I watched gay porn and never got grossed out or a *****. Proof that I am not gay or bi. I have a feeling that your straight friend is bisexual at least and your lesbian friend has low self esteem based on the usual reasons. I suggest that you talk to your lesbian friend.

@erin

you are bisexual so it makes sense for you to enjoy all types of porn. Bisexual or undefined. There are too many different types of bisexual to group as one. The fluid theory is also flawed.

@ David

It's not like they can't have it. It's practically in front of them. Nothing is stopping them. Sometimes it's like that, but here, you want something because you like it. Lets say there is an ugly lesbian. Do you want to sleep with her just because she is a lesbian?

Favorite Answer

A lesbian friend once told me she likes gay porn because she finds it more balanced, whereas she found straight porn to be violent and denigrating to women. Also she liked it because it was something different, and she was a bit bored of seeing women all the time.

Another female friend (straight) likes lesbian porn, while not being a lesbian. I think she is a tourist lesbian though...she tends to have day trips into the land of muff after a few drinks, but when sober has little to no attraction to women.

Perhaps it's a fascination with the unfamiliar? I'm a gay man, who while having no attraction to women at all, I sometimes find myself looking at straight or lesbian porn out of curiousity. And sometimes it turns me on I guess.

• vallo

Girls Lesbian Porn

1

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls : http://CamGz.com/?DsVG

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason...

Source(s): straight girls watch lesbian porn lesbians watch gay male porn: https://shortly.im/Y8Edm

No Erin it isn't fluid because i know you are using that to excuse what you are from the other posts i have read about you.

Tell fluid to the Georgia Study 1996 where 85% homophobes were turned on in comparison to 54% non homophobic men. These men wouldn't usually watch it at home either.

And tell that to the 37% men who have done same sex in the kinsey report where most women are lagging way behind.

Or tell it to ancient greece heteroflexibles males or sodom hetero communites. Lot wouldn't have moved from its outlying district into the city itself if they were already this way inclined. "from boys to old men" did this.

• Talyn

Dude, I only watch heterosexual and gay male porn, not lesbian porn xP

• Gaurang4 years agoReport

Why? Who doesn't get turned on by lesbian porn?? Who can resist the beauty of the female form when it rubs against other female bodies in pure sexual ecstasy?
      And solo girl pron, female group masturbation and bisexual females porn (Ex: ffm threesomes etc.)? Don't tell me you don't watch those..

• Photon

People want most what they can't have. I think it also manifests itself in their taste in porn.

• Erin

As a bisexual-in-attitude, straight-in-practice woman, I can tell you I've watched and enjoyed all kinds of porn: straight, gay, lesbian, bi and everything else. Female sexuality is very fluid so it's not uncommon for women to be turned on by things they don't actually want to experience.

people are funny