Why do straight girls watch lesbian porn and lesbians watch gay male porn?

The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason that lesbians... show more The reason that lesbians give is that the men treat each other as equals (I doubt it) and "straight" women get off to lesbian porn because the girls in it are pretty. If these "straight" pornstars in lesbian porn were straight, they would not date girls off screen so the reason that lesbians give for not watching lesbian porn is invalid. And if straight women are attracted to men, then they would at least watch straight porn made for women. Straight men watch straight porn or lesbian porn and gay men watch gay porn. Yes I know that women are less visual but then they wouldn't have a problem with straight porn. I heard that one lesbian likes to see an erect penis in porn and straight women like seeing naked women rather than naked men. What sense can possibly be made out of this? Penis envy? Misandry? Lesbian tendencies and in denial? Something else? If you like to see something onscreen, then you like to see it off screen. An example-Godzilla is rampaging through Manhattan. On screen it's fun to watch. Off-screen it's scary but still a cool sight. But neither porn situation is dangerous like Godzilla. Try to give an explanation other than "everyone is different". That doesn't give a reason.
Update: @row sadler I bet that it never gives you a *****. I watched gay porn and never got grossed out or a *****. Proof that I am not gay or bi. I have a feeling that your straight friend is bisexual at least and your lesbian friend has low self esteem based on the usual reasons. I suggest that you talk to your lesbian... show more @row sadler
I bet that it never gives you a *****.
I watched gay porn and never got grossed out or a *****. Proof that I am not gay or bi. I have a feeling that your straight friend is bisexual at least and your lesbian friend has low self esteem based on the usual reasons. I suggest that you talk to your lesbian friend.
Update 2: @erin you are bisexual so it makes sense for you to enjoy all types of porn. Bisexual or undefined. There are too many different types of bisexual to group as one. The fluid theory is also flawed. @ David It's not like they can't have it. It's practically in front of them. Nothing is stopping them.... show more @erin
you are bisexual so it makes sense for you to enjoy all types of porn. Bisexual or undefined. There are too many different types of bisexual to group as one. The fluid theory is also flawed.
@ David
It's not like they can't have it. It's practically in front of them. Nothing is stopping them. Sometimes it's like that, but here, you want something because you like it. Lets say there is an ugly lesbian. Do you want to sleep with her just because she is a lesbian?