How to get a girl to like you?

I've tried before but no luck

Favorite Answer

become her friend, then her best friend. Get her to trust you. Get her to laugh and have a great time, then if you really like her, pretty sure she'll have the same feelings.

People are saying' 'if you aren't hot, you have no chance.'

A girl that will fall for you, is a girl that takes you for you and doesn't try to change you.

All you have to do, is show her how much you like her, and smile and be yourself.. Don't change anything about yourself whilst showing her.. Also flirt with her. Good luck :) xo

If you are not attractive, not a lot of luck there...

Just be sweet! All girls LOVE that. Also all girls

love to be complimented.

Source(s): -xo; answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqN_A...
  • Only

I don't know, but when a guy shows me what kind of music he likes, and if it's good, then it makes me like him more. I love music though.. so that won't work for everyone.

you must be 13 or something.just talk the the damn girl you kid.god you're too yung to date if you post **** like "how to get a girl to like you"

I smile

tell them you "wanna be on them." you'll have girls in the sack in no time.