Why doesn't my speakers work?

This is my problem.I unplugged my speakers two weeks ago,and plugged them in today just like they were before,but they are not working,the green power light is not glowing and my speakers dont work.

I dont know if sombody is reading this or not but i will be gratefull for your help.

Sorry about my bad english,I am trying :/

Favorite Answer

Why doesn't my speakers work?

1:: check your hardware, is it recognized by your PC? open up device manager..., if it's not installed, install... and make sure the speaker tray icon in your taskbar didn't crossed (disabled), and check whether they are muted or not...

2:: plug speaker at the correct port, they were 3 port with same size and side a side, make sure you plug in at the correct port

3:: open up control panel, sounds and audio devices, at audio tab make sure your sound playback device is correct... choose another device if it's not the correct device

4:: scan your computer for viruses,

goodluck..

The syntax, grammar are precisely an analogous. i could study the two to Italian and Spanish, very equivalent to a minimum of one yet another. If a Mandarin speaker strikes to stay able the place one and all speaks Cantonese, the guy could have the capacity to understand the common Cantonese in approximately 3-6 months, and can have a each and daily communication in some 365 days if he analyze the dialect.