Love (or anything in that topic) quotes/sayings?

i need want some nice quotes about love or breakup or whatever. I usually use them for the titles of facebook notes/surveys. when i look online i always get ones with words like 'thou' and 'ye' ..etc.. i dont like oldin' day ones. Ones like this: - don't hate me, don't regret me.... show more i need want some nice quotes about love or breakup or whatever. I usually use them for the titles of facebook notes/surveys. when i look online i always get ones with words like 'thou' and 'ye' ..etc.. i dont like oldin' day ones.
Ones like this:

- don't hate me, don't regret me. don't ever forget me. wherever you go, whatever you do, don't say i never loved you.

- i played your game, and it looks like you've won. congratulations, i hope you had fun.

-- you shouldn't say you love someone if you don't. and if you do, say it a lot. people forget.

ones like those ^

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)